The Colorado Veterans Day Parade proceeds south on Tejon Street, starting at St. Vrain Street and ending at Vermijo Avenue.
HANDICAPPED SPECTATOR PARKING
- On Bijou Street between Tejon Street & Nevada Avenue
- Handicapped spectators can sit in their car and watch the parade, or watch from outside of their vehicle (their option).
- Handicapped persons may also gain access to the Viewing Stand area at Pikes Peak and Tejon where we can accommodate persons in a wheelchair or those able to navigate bleachers. Use Cascade and Pikes Peak to gain access. Please call the Parade Office to make these arrangements: 719-413-1905
HANDICAPPED PARTICIPANT PARKING
- Handicapped Participant Parking – is no longer available near the Acacia Park Apartments.
REGULAR PARKING (CHARGES MAY APPLY)
- City parking garage at Nevada & Kiowa,
- City parking garage at Nevada & Colorado
- City parking garage at Cascade & Bijou
- Unhooded downtown parking meter